• ❥ LOTD 1368 ❥ •


Everything comes to an end, I'm reaching my goal!!


 ♥ I really loved this new hair from Tableau Vivant. I worked 3 years being her blogger. I work their hair every day. Even not being new. Until today, they renewed their list of bloggers and I stayed outside. I'm sorry about this loss. But even so, I keep working their hair, because I love the way their work! I really love Tableau! It was one of my first sponsors, and I repeat, I am very sorry for this loss  ☺


WONDERFUL BLUEBERRY OUTFIT



Mila My sponsor, beautiful works, very happy to be your bloggers, Miiane Resident ♥
 -  MILA .
[poses - makeup - shapes - eyes] 
| static poses / singles, couples, packs | shapes / bento,mesh eyes |



Credits ♦ 


• Hair - Tableau Vivant // Belem hair [v.6] - Blonds  COLLABOR88

• Outfit:

Blueberry - Alena - Leggings - {Extra 9}

Blueberry - Alena - Off Shoulder Tops

Blueberry - Alena - Wrap Around Waist Jackets - BlueberryMainstore


• Pose - . MILA . POSES // Hot August 5 - 3R inworld store url




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog